- You are here :
- Coach Mulholland
- /Protected: 99 Orange
Protected: 99 Orange
I am a professional soccer coach in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. My focus is on developing creativity and decision making.
I coach players of all ages and abilities and work with several non-profit organizations that use the power of soccer to improve people’s lives.
More of my soccer work online
playercoaching.com - my profiles on the best youth academies in the world.
bestyoungplayers.com - what I consider to be the best under 21 players in the world.
beyond442.com - an animated history of how formations have evolved over time.
playstreetsoccer.org - a nonprofit I work with that brings the game to disadvantaged communities.
sessionplans.com - where I put up my session plans arranged into functional, phase and small sided games.
- 10% of what we read
- 20% of what we hear
- 30% of what we see
- 50% of what we see and hear
- 70% of what we discuss
- 80% of what we personally experience
- 95% of what we teach someone
- Don’t talk too much about soccer.
- No demands and don’t criticize.
- Don’t get angry about mistakes.
- No blame during the bad times.
- Kids must feel your support.
- Be encouraging and don't judge.
- Create a calm environment.
- Observe as a neutral observer.